When I was younger, I really loved "summer season!" I used to go swimming and seeing my friend's surfing. Summer seasons made me great energy, so I could do my best for working. If I had some plans on weekends, my heart was jumping on weekdays! It was exciting. Even I didn't care about the weather. Of course I didn't like rainy days, but that didn't make me something.
After I became adult enough? I really hate "rainy days!" like today. If you are housewives, unpleasant chores will become harder!! We can't do laundries enough, rooms are humid, and we care about foods whether good enough to eat or not, and so on. Also if you have work, commuting time become uncomfortable! On of my trying to avoid getting anxious is that I usually wear colorful clothes rainy days. The clothes make me little bit happy feeling?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I also like summer season! But I haven't go swimming these years because I cannnot wear swimsuit anymore like when I was a child... Anyway, every thing is bright in summer season, isn't it?
ReplyDelete